With masses of natural light flooding into the kitchen and living areas, and surrounded by multi-million dollar properties in one of Melbourne's trendiest suburbs, this property is one for those looking to get into the market and for savvy investors looking for a good rental return.
- One generous sized bedroom
- Sparkling central kitchen
- Open living area
- Updated bathroom
- Fully tiled living area
- 12 sqm attic storage accessible via bedroom
- Beautifully maintained complex
- Car space
- City skyline views
- Split System Heating and Cooling
- Security cameras and PIN coded back entrance
- 2 x TV ports
- Extra wall heater
- NBN ready
Close to a host of amenities including Thornbury Zone 1 train Station, High Street Tram, Thornbury North shopping and cafes and parklands.
Use the contact form to arrange a private inspection.
Walkscore: 87 out of 100
30 mins into the city via public transport
30 mins Uber from Melbourne Airport
Currently earning around $1800 per month on Airbnb.