Coastal chic by day, modern sophistication by night.
This beautifully presented double brick home has recently been modernised and is as good as new. Move in and do nothing – just enjoy the wonderful Gold Coast lifestyle.
The house is perfect for entertaining with the open plan kitchen, living, dining and three bedrooms all opening up onto large timber decks which overlook either the spacious front lawn or the north-facing tropical pool and BBQ area.
Enjoy your own north-facing waterfront which links to deep water, and take the boat or jet-ski out for the day. Or just relax on the waterfront deck and take in the sunset.
Main property features include:
• Three generous-sized bedrooms
• Two bathrooms (one ensuite) – with large soaker bath in the main
• Study with built in desk and bookshelf
• Lounge room with built in entertainment unit and speakers
• Big open plan kitchen with island bench, integrated dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Private waterfront canal access with room for a pontoon and boat/jet-ski
• Three large timber decks
• Large in-ground saltwater pool
• Sustainability features including solar hot water system, LED lighting and switches, and bamboo (hardwood) flooring throughout
• Ducted air-conditioning system throughout
• Ceiling fans
• Spacious utility room (laundry, storage and workspace)
• Large double carport
• Solid double brick construction
• Large 653 square metre block
• Fully fenced and secure
• Tropical low maintenance gardens
• Plenty of storage space
Location, location, location! This area in Broadbeach Waters is one of the most desirable places to live on the Gold Coast, and for good reason. The house is surrounded by luxurious multi-million dollar properties, and has been refurbished to fit right in with those high end houses but at an affordable entry price. There is so much new construction and renovation happening in this and nearby streets, which is likely to be good for your appreciating property value.
At the end of the quiet cul-de-sac of Kalimna Drive is the 10 acre waterfront Moana Park, ideal for kids and dogs. Adjacent to that is the Gold Coast Lawn Bowls Club, complete with popular Kenny’s Malay Kitchen restaurant. A short stroll will take you to other shops and restaurants, and this property is also within walking distance to Broadbeach, Star Casino, light rail station and Pacific Fair. The location of this property is ideal for those seeking a quiet lifestyle but still wishing to be close to all of the action.
You won’t find a better fully renovated property with private water access in this area for less than this! Be in and ready to enjoy the many entertaining spaces as the weather warms up and Christmas approaches.
Come and see for yourself. Contact us to arrange a personal inspection or refer to the scheduled open inspections.