CABOOLTURE – 600sqm corner block in a quiet cul-de-sac
38-40 Cardinal Circuit.
Located in Moreton Bay Regional Council area - one of Australia's fastest growing region.
With exceptional presentation & décor this low-set brick home will suit the first home and/or family home buyer or investor who wishes to own a prestigious home that is less than 9 years old in a highly sought-after location.
Located in one of the nicest areas of Caboolture, close to public and private schools, convenience shopping, sporting facilities, parks and transport, it is a short drive to the Caboolture Shopping Centre and train station. This growing area has a modern hospital, airport and easy access to the Bruce Highway.
Constructed by a quality, local builder, using full slab concrete and frames built on site to ensure optimal fit with the slab.
For the investors the return will be approx. $380.00 per week.
This prestigious 200 m2 home features:
- 3 larger-sized bedrooms plus a substantial ‘study’ which could be used as a fourth bedroom
- 9ft ceilings
- superior, high-end fixtures and fittings including Caesar stone benchtops throughout
- neutral tones
- master bedroom with ensuite at the front giving privacy for Mum and Dad
- separate bathroom
- large open plan kitchen, dining, lounge area which opens on to an undercover patio
- separate study
- the laundry is a great size with storage space and external access
- remote double lock-up garage with internal access for convenience
- air conditioning in lounge and master bedroom
- fully insulated walls and ceilings
- security screens throughout
- low maintenance block
- children’s play ground
- water tank, gas hot water, fully fenced with two side accesses
- 2 car accommodation
The home is situated 0.29kms from Tullawong Public School and 0.41kms from Tullawong Secondary School, 0.62kms from St Paul’s Lutheran Primary School and 0.99kms from Grace Lutheran College.
- Within walking distance to a bus route
- 6km to University and TAFE
- Caboolture CBD only 3kms
- Minutes to Morayfield Shopping Centre
- Railway/bus interchange only 5 minutes away
- Close to shops and child care centres
- 30 minutes to the Sunshine Coast
- 45 mins to Brisbane international airport