LOCATION ! LOCATION ! LOCATION !
IN THE HEART OF THE GOLD COAST’S BEACHES, MINUTES WALK TO TRAM, BUS, UNIVERSITY, HOSPITAL, SHOPS AND MORE. A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN THIS TOTALLY UNIQUE PROPERTY IN THIS NEIGHBOURHOOD THAT OFFERS IT ALL!
THIS GENUINE 6 EXTRA LARGE BEDROOMS, 5 BATHROOMS, 2 CAR GARAGE WITH 4 CAR OFF STREET PARKING, CENTRAL TO THE PARKWOOD GOLF ESTATE IS IDEAL FOR:
1. Home owner with a big family living in a double story genuine 6 bedroom, 5 bathrooms, separate entrance between upstairs and downstairs with total privacy.
2. Home owner living upstairs in the 3bd-2bth-2car garage and family / friends living downstairs or RENT OUT 3bd-3bth-3car spaces off-street, (income range per week of $585-$650).
3. INVESTOR with a rental return per week of $900 - $975 (Professionally appraised and can provide document on request)
FUTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
* The huge wrap-around balcony overlooking natures beauty, ideal for entertaining and even a outdoor gym.
* Upstairs has a huge master bedroom with ensuite and 2 large bedrooms with shared bathroom.
* Downstairs has 3 extra large bedsit with their own bathrooms, large walk-in wardrobes, cable-internet and T.V connectivity plus a living room and kitchen.
* A large hidden basement area for ample storage space - saving garage space.
This house is solidly built with original large room sizes (not a converted garage or just a added wall), hardwood trusses, original cypress pine floorboards and the beautiful garden has been designed to blend in with the nature reserve making it virtually maintenance-free.
Landsize: 728 sq meters
House interior upstairs: 155 sq meters
House interior downstairs: 130 sq meters
Garage: 35 sq meters
Outdoor deck: 55 sq meters
A SHORT WALK TO A WORLD OF ACCESS;
1. Griffith University, cafés and restaurants (1.2kms)
2. Gold Coast Hospital (1.2kms)
3. Parkwood East Tram stop (800m) with 6 minutes West to Helensvale train station, or East to Southport CBD, Surfer’s Paradise and Broadbeach.
4. Bus stop (300m) Central to most of Gold Coast
5. Southport Sharks Leagues Club (1.2kms)
6. Parkwood Golf Course (1.3kms)
7. Parks and Green spaces
A SHORT DRIVE TO EVERYTHING:
1. To the East - Gold Coast Beaches, Southport CBD or Surfer’s Paradise
2. Smith Street and the M1 Access to Brisbane (80kms north) and Gold Coast Airport (26km South)
3. To the North - Harbour Town Factory Outlet Shopping and Cinemas
4. To the South – all the other beauties of the Gold Coast