LOCATION ! LOCATION ! LOCATION !
Here is a genuine opportunity to purchase a REAL six bedroom home that has been purpose built for large families, dual living or perfect for a home business.
Located only walking distance to the Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith University, Light Rail station and so much more, you simply won't find a larger home so close to all these amenities in this area.
Make no mistake, this home isn't like others that have converted a garage or other rooms to make bedrooms, this is a purpose built six bedroom home that is ready to be sold!
Further features include:
* The huge wrap-around balcony overlooking natures beauty, ideal for entertaining
* Upstairs has a huge master bedroom with ensuite and two large bedrooms with shared bathroom
* Downstairs has three extra large bedrooms with their own bathrooms, large walk-in wardrobes, cable-internet and TV connectivity plus a living room and kitchen
* A large hidden basement area for ample storage space
This house is solidly built with original large room sizes, hardwood trusses, original cypress pine floorboards and the beautiful garden has been designed to blend in with the nature reserve making it virtually maintenance-free.
With a rental appraisal of $900 per week, this fantastic home is sure not to last long so don't miss out!
Landsize: 728 sq meters
House interior upstairs: 155 sq meters
House interior downstairs: 130 sq meters
Garage: 35 sq meters
Outdoor deck: 55 sq meters
A SHORT WALK TO A WORLD OF ACCESS;
1. Griffith University, cafés and restaurants (1.2kms)
2. Gold Coast Hospital (1.2kms)
3. Parkwood East Tram stop (800m) with 6 minutes West to Helensvale train station, or East to Southport CBD, Surfer’s Paradise and Broadbeach.
4. Bus stop (300m) Central to most of Gold Coast
5. Southport Sharks Leagues Club (1.2kms)
6. Parkwood Golf Course (1.3kms)
7. Parks and Green spaces
A SHORT DRIVE TO EVERYTHING:
1. To the East - Gold Coast Beaches, Southport CBD or Surfer’s Paradise
2. Smith Street and the M1 Access to Brisbane (80kms north) and Gold Coast Airport (26km South)
3. To the North - Harbour Town Factory Outlet Shopping and Cinemas
4. To the South – all the other beauties of the Gold Coast