Here are some of the reasons why you will "fall-in-love" with 10 Dewey Street!
- the house was built in the 1960s and was the home of an artist and his family for many years
- the home sits on limestone slabs and has two steps leading to the front entry
- high ceilings and solid timber floorboards
- large backyard for children to play and the family pet to exercise
- room for an organic veggie garden at the rear boundary fence which has been sectioned off
- large standalone workshop
- a large gazebo which provides additional shelter and entertainment area
- quiet street with good neighbours
- a short stroll to the river, kids playground, and cafe
- a short walk to the local shops, and public transport
- Shelley Primary School, Rossmoyne High School, Murdoch and Curtin Universities
- easy access from Leach highway
- great tenants who are keen to stay longer depending on the prospective buyer's plans
A beautiful historical home that is perfect for any buyer!
Inspection of the property is by appointment, thank you.