This architecturally designed home situated in peaceful and sought after Flinders View comes with an impressive list of features you wouldn't normally expect. With sweeping views all over Ipswich and out to the towers of Mt Cootha, this property is situated high on a hill with an impressive street presence.
From the outset you'll notice the established, well maintained gardens and manicured lawns which will invite the fastidious buyer to inspect further. This ducted air conditioned home itself is larger than the normal three bedroom property with it's warm, fresh and inviting open plan living spaces.
Upon entering the home your attention will be drawn to the feature packed house, generously sized kitchen positioned at the heart of the home overlooking the living spaces which lead to extra wide hallways and the three generous sized bedrooms, master with en-suite.
Stepping out onto the deck, you will be impressed by the stunning views over Ipswich. The deck comes with shutters which make it the perfect area for year long entertainment or used as a separate living space.
Features of the property include;
* Elevated position with 962m2 fully fenced property
* Larger than normal three bedroom house
* Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built ins
* Ducted aircon - cool and heating
* Deck with shutters for year long entertaining or to make another living area
* Two bathrooms (en-suite in main)
* Open plan living
* Extra wide hallways
* Security screens throughout
* Back to base alarm system
* Extra large laundry with an abundance of storage space
* 10,000L water tank
* Side access to backyard and shed
* 16 panel solar system with 3.3kw inverter
* 6 x 3m shed with power
* Located near parks, high quality houses, quiet street and only a stones throw from shopping, schools and major transport corridors
To really appreciate the space, layout and high quality finishings this property has to offer then be at the open homes or organise a private viewing today, as it won't last long.