Low maintenance Torrens titled courtyard free-standing home that's nestled around presentable properties in tree lined streets.
Close proximity to fabulous Henley Beach, the city, great schools, recreational parks including the River Torrens Linear Park and Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre, this stunning home offers a lifestyle that is second to none.
- Walk-in Robe and Ensuite to main bedroom
- Ceiling high mirrored Built-in Robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Large ceiling high Farquhar kitchen with Essa Stone bench top and Walk-in Pantry
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances including Dishwasher
- A kitchen, living and dining area thats almost twice the size of other courtyard homes
- Gliderol Remote auto roller door and internal access
- Ducted Reverse cycle zoned air-conditioning throughout
- Split system Reverse cycle air-conditioning in Living area
- Ceiling fans in the master bedroom and living area
- R5.0 ceiling batts and R2.5 wall batts keep the house very well insulated all year round
- Exposed aggregate concrete front and back
- Dux instant gas hot water with internal electronic control unit
- High 9ft (2.7m) ceilings with above standard insulation
- Large porcelain tiles to all wet areas
- Low maintenance backyard with artificial turf, good size Stratco shed and patio area covered by a shade sail
- high quality custom made blinds
Some of the striking features you will notice when you enter this well presented north facing Torrens Titled home is a wide entrance hall with a high 9ft (2.7m) ceiling, neutral decor, Formica laminate floors, large porcelain tiles within the ensuite, main bathroom, powder room and laundry, carpet in all bedrooms, just to name a few!
The home is spacious, but also low maintenance which is perfect for those who live a busy lifestyle or looking to downsize. There are 3 good size bedrooms, two with ceiling high mirrored built-in robes. The master bedroom has a walk-in robe and lovely ensuite. The large, open plan family, living and dining area is filled with an abundance of natural light, and showcases an expansive Farquhar kitchen complimented with Essa Stone benches, large walk in pantry, plenty of ceiling high cupboard space, stainless steel appliances including a Chef gas cook-top, Chef oven, dishwasher and Westinghouse range hood.
Through the rear window sliding door you step into the modern landscaped courtyard area with large exposed aggregate concrete patio area covered by a shade sail, 2m high Colorbond fence keeping it secure and private plus it has a good sized compact Stracto shed. It also features a colorbond roof, above standard insulation, a single garage with remote auto roller door and internal access, separate laundry, reverse cycle zoned air-conditioning throughout, exposed aggregate concrete front and back. Dux instant gas hot water system with internal electronic displayed temperature control within the ensuite, window locks, Stegbar triple lock front security door and much more!