This neat and tidy 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home sits nestled at the back (14b detached, separate title) in peaceful tranquillity on a quiet street. Loads of natural light.
Low maintenance flat block featuring a single lock up garage with internal access, room for a caravan and 2 cars. Fenced rear yard for your family (and pet) to enjoy.
Charm and character with high vaulted ceiling in the living areas, fresh afternoon breezes, hear the waves crashing in the still of night from nearby Sunshine Cove.
Reverse cycle air conditioning plus built in electric fan forced heater if required. Loungeroom ceiling fan.
- 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, separate toilet
- Master bedroom offers spacious walk in robe and access to bathroom
- Built in robes both 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
- Bathroom: bath + shower
- Separate Toilet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Easy, low maintenance living (no stairs)
- Fenced rear yard
- Lush garden including vegetable patch
- Outdoor entertaining areas
- Room for additional shed or bathroom if required
- Pet friendly
- No Body Corporate Fees = separate titles, no adjoining walls
- Fully carpeted
- Neutral coloured tiles in kitchen, bathroom, toilet
- Single lockup garage with internal access + room for 2 additional cars or caravan
- Storage ++
- Walk to Sunshine Bay Primary School or short drive to a selection of Public and Private schools
- Enjoy an easy walk to Sunshine Cove for a swim with the family or your furry friend
- 10 mins drive to popular Batemans Bay and its shopping, cafe, restaurant precinct
- 8 mins drive to Batemans Bay Hospital
- 4 mins drive to Batehaven shops, medical centre, pharmacy, IGA, restaurants, cafes, bakery
- 20 mins drive to Mogo, 30 mins to Moruya and 45mins to Ulladulla
- 1.5 hrs drive to Canberra and 3.5 hrs to Sydney
- Sporting grounds within a 6-minute drive
- Surrounded by beautiful beaches, surf, coastal and inland picturesque drives
- Friendly Batemans Bay locals