This beautifully appointed, four bedroom family home is packed with quality, modern inclusions, fittings and fixtures and will be fully landscaped and fenced. Contrary to the attached floor design, the ensuite has an extended shower and twin sinks.
Set near the front of the popular Oakdene Estate, a quick walk to local parklands and short drive to some of Victoria's best beaches, this quality home is ready for you to move straight in. Some of the many features include:
- Near flat block of land allowing full use of the ground
- Blackbutt wood decking to the patio front entrance
- Wood look tiles to the 25+ m2 undercover alfresco area
- Caesar Stone bench tops to the kitchen and ensuite
- 900 m upright oven and pot drawers
- Concrete pathways to the sides and rear of the home
- Ducted gas heating with touch pad control
- Solar hot water system
- LED down-lights and roller blinds through all living spaces
- Plush carpet
- NBN connectivity
- Vast storage including walk-in pantry
- Colorbond roof
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Plus professionally landscaped gardens
The generous, open plan design features two spacious living zones; a lounge/media room and an open living and dining zone adjoining a beautifully appointed kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops/breakfast bar illuminated by stunning pendant lighting, 900mm upright gas stove and range hood, dishwasher; plenty of overhead and under bench storage and a walk-in pantry.
The master bedroom features a large walk-in-robe and a stylish ensuite with oversized shower, twin vanity basins and a separate toilet.
The generous undercover alfresco area comes complete with wood look tiles extending to the side fence, providing plenty of private, outdoor space to entertain or relax, with a grassed backyard extending 16 metres wide.