This villa style home boasts beautiful views from the living area of the nature reserve that runs behind the property, providing a sense of openness and tranquility that is hard to find in modern suburbia. Conveniently located on a quiet street adjacent to an open grass area and a playground, as well as walking trails a-plenty for the active family.
Featuring open plan living/dining area, two bathrooms, three carpeted bedrooms plus study/additional bedroom - all with built-ins - this modern home has all the essentials. A well-designed kitchen with ample storage, dishwasher and stainless-steel appliances will please the home ‘master chef’. The generous master bedroom includes an en-suite and walk-in-robe. The living area runs seamlessly into the outdoor entertaining area, which provides uninterrupted views of the nature that surrounds.
Mawson Lakes central is located only five minutes away with all the essentials – Foodland, Woolworths, Target and cafes. The interchange makes your commute into the city via train or bus a breeze. A community with excellent schools – Mawson Lakes Primary and Endeavour College – just around the corner, as well as the Uni SA campus.
This house was designed with convenience in mind, with its compact and low maintenance block, park-side location, light filled living areas and nature galore - all giving this little beauty wide appeal. Perfect for a young couple or growing family alike.
Features and benefits:
- Alarm system: put your mind at ease know your valuables are safe and secure
- Lock up auto garage: easily park your car out of the weather
- Floating timber floorboards: low maintenance and quick to clean
- Split system air-conditioning: heating and cooling all year round
- Garden shed: keep your tools tidy
- Brand new solar hot water service: let the sunshine do the work to reap the rewards
- Water approximately $220 p.q.
- Electricity approximately $280 p.q.
- Gas: currently the home is all electric, but gas connection is available
- Rates $404 p.q.
*We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information relating to the property. Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified.*