Back on the market as the contract has fallen through.
You are going to fall in love with this charming cottage which has been lovingly renovated with a calm and inviting colour palette.
From the moment you step through the front door you will immediately recognise the benefits this property affords from its charming original features to its modern conveniences. This enchanting home is ideally situated in the tightly held, conveniently located and highly sought after neighbourhood of Newtown creating the perfect blend of easy living and lifestyle.
You are only a 20 minute or less walk to the following locations:
- only 100 meters to the 502 bus stop
- Silkstone Shopping Centre (6 mins)
- Silkstone Primary School (10 mins)
- Queens Park (11 mins)
- Ipswich Girls Grammar School (12 mins)
- Ipswich Central State School (14 mins)
- Ipswich PCCY (17)
- East Ipswich Train Station (20 mins)
Inside you will find beautiful 6 inch polished floorboards, 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans plus a sunroom off one of the bedrooms which could easily be turned into an ensuite if you so desire, a large combined family dining area with timber bi-fold doors leading out to the beautiful 7.5m x 3m covered back deck, a separate laundry with built in cupboards, plus there is no need for painting, it's already done. This home dates back to between 1880 - 1910.
Don't miss out on being the proud new owner of this beautiful home. Book an inspection today – you won’t regret it.
The home is vacant and ready to move into.
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- sleepout (can easily be converted into an ensuite)
- roof insulation & whirlybird
- stay cool with a new reverse cycle air-conditioner
- modern kitchen
- large covered back deck with insulated ceiling
- inside laundry with built-in cupboards
- lounge/dining with timber bi-fold doors opening out to the back deck
- 6’ polished floorboards
Perfectly located for convenience to:
- Ipswich CBD
- St Andrews Private Hospital and Ipswich Public Hospital
- University of Southern Queensland
- Ipswich Showground
- Queens Park