Built by Content Living, this home is sure to impress the most fastidious buyer. Tired of viewing homes claiming to be large family homes only to find on inspection that the images on line have been photo shopped and stretched. Or viewing homes listed as 5 bedrooms only to find out having the 5th bedroom means loosing your office space, well that ends here.
Whether it's room for a large family, working from home or space for friends and family to stay whilst relaxing by the pool this home offers it all. With both public and private schooling a stones throw away, all your shopping needs, beautiful beaches and freeway access less than 5 minutes away this home will tick all your boxes.
One of the great features of this home is the ability to separate the home into two sections allowing for parents and children to have their own bedrooms and entertaining areas separate from each other.
With the home having just been renovated inside and out all you need to do is move in and enjoy.
- King sized master suite with his and hers walk-in robes and ensuite
- Four queen size rooms, two with walk-in robes and one with built-in robe
- Large central kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double fridge recess with plumbing for ice maker, large corner pantry, extended breakfast bar, microwave recess, dishwasher and secure shoppers entrance from the garage
- Three large entertaining areas inside, consisting of two theatre rooms and one family/games room with the option of turning one into a king sized 6th bedroom
- Three large outdoor entertaining areas, featuring a beautiful pool area to the rear, huge undercover patio area, as well as a large fully fenced in front yard
- Office/study area with high speed fibre internet access
- New instant hot water system with remote temperature control
- Large laundry with wall to wall overhead storage and walk-in linen cupboard
- Double remote garage
- Garden shed
- Quality light fittings, monitored alarm, foxtel, insulation, ducted air-conditioning, gas heating and loft storage are just some of the additional features of this home.
Homes of this size in the Butler area don't come on the market very often, so don't miss your chance to own a beautiful home that your family will have plenty of room to grow into, not a home you'll grow out of.