Located in the much sought after 'Timberdale Estate', Buderim, this beautifully appointed home on a large 700sqm, fully fenced, landscaped block has everything a family friendly residence can offer and much more.
The property provides the perfect blend of an entertainers delight with your own secluded private haven and affordable family residence.
Functional, open living, dining and kitchen areas are designed for entertaining and family events.
This property is located within the exclusive Buderim Mountain School Zone and is only 5 minutes drive to all other local schools.
- Modern, bright, rendered brick home with good sized open living area and decks suitable for the family and entertaining.
- Covered timber deck overlooks the beautiful bushland where kangaroos and birdlife are regulars.
- Fully fenced with landscaped gardens for security and privacy.
- Two lockable gated entrances on either side of the house.
- Concreted paths surround the home.
- Colourbond iron roof with sat dish and foxtel connection.
- 'Leafguard' colourbond steel gutter guards cover the entire gutters on the roof.
- Double lockup garage with insulated wall panels to protect from car door knocks.
- Well designed spacious kitchen overlooks the back deck and surrounds. It features an island bench, a brand new electric stainless steel stove/oven with a stainless steel rangehood and stainless steel dishwasher. It has loads of storage space including a large pantry.
- Split cycle air-conditioning in the living area.
- New carpet in all 4 bedrooms.
- All bedrooms have large built-in wardrobes with mirrors, shelving, draws and hanging space, Intercept 4 blade ceiling fans with inbuilt lights and timber venetian blinds.
- The large master bedroom has a large walk-in robe, ensuite, upmarket canvas blinds, split cycle air-conditioning, Intercept 4 blade fan with light and a wall mounted bracket for a LCD TV. It also has external/internal access to the rear deck from the master bedroom.
- Large rumpus/media room has two stylish, modern concertina wall divides. Also has timber blinds and Intercept 4 blade ceiling fan with inbuilt light.
- Room for a 5000L fresh water tank.
- Lights along front entrance deck.
- 2 x large storage areas.
(1) Large lockable storage room under the house, big enough for a Man Cave!
(2) Lockable storage area under the back deck, suitable for mower, whipper sniper, etc.
IF ALL THIS APPEALS TO YOU THEN YOU MUST INSPECT IMMEDIATELY!
DISTANCES TO FACILITIES:
Buderim Mountain State School – 5 min. drive
Chancellor State College – 5 min. drive
Mountain Creek State Primary School – 5 min. drive
Mountain Creek State High School – 5 min. drive
Lady Musgrave School – 5 min. drive
Mathew Flinders Anglican College – 4 min. drive
Siena Catholic College – 4 min. drive
Montesori International College – 4 min. drive.
This property at Buderim is located in one of the best Private and Public School precedents on the Sunshine Coast, from early learning, day care, Primary, Secondary through to University.
Sunshine Coast University – 7 min. drive.
Mountain Creek Shopping Centre and Bus Stop (Woolworths, Service Station, Brumby's, Pharmacy, Bottle Shop, etc.) – 3 min. drive and no traffic lights.
Buderim Shopping Centre – 6 min. drive
Sippy Downs Shopping Centre – 9 min. drive
Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre – 12 min. drive
Maroochydore CBD – 12 min. drive.
Sunshine Coast University Hospital – 9 min. drive.
This property is only a short drive to all the major beaches on the Sunshine Coast. Cool off in the surf at any of the following:
Mooloolaba Beach and Surf Club – 7 min. drive
Alex Beach and Surf Club – 8min. drive.