A house that has it all is hard to find. Tastefully renovated with green energy in abundance, you will be amazed at all the features and flexibility this tri-level house has to offer. Just move in and relax with virtually nothing left to do.
The massive land size; at 825m2 is the first feature you will observe. Space enough for even the largest family and all of their 'toys'. The backyard's main drawcard is the in-ground pool surrounded by swaying palm trees; the perfect setting for any party with massive paved area and undercover zones too.
The house has a pleasing street appeal with a modern rendered facade (lower level) and freshly painted in an edgy Scandi paint scheme. The colour seems to change depending on the light. Inside the lower level living spaces it offers clean and crisp white walls, soaring 2600mm high ceilings and modern downlights throughout. This lower level includes the expansive master bedroom, walk-in-robe, two way renovated ensuite and small home theatre. Offering a secluded zone for parents to retreat, or accommodates a dual living set up by easily adding a kitchen in the theatre room. There is also internal access to the double remote lock up garage and laundry.
Moving up the stunning polished internal staircase, you enter the main living area. With newly polished hardwood floors, modern silver spotlights, movie projector set up, crisp white paint plus new sheers and blinds on the windows and door, it is the perfect place to unwind.
The lounge area flows seamlessly to the dining and then kitchen that boasts a contemporary fresh white appearance with stainless steel appliances and tiled splash back. On the deck, which comes directly off the kitchen, you will notice a lovely chill out zone where you can BBQ or choose to relax in a hammock while watching the kids in the pool. Look out over the surrounding local lights and hills from this high vantage point catching all the breezes.
Entering the 3rd level of the house via three polished steps you will find another bathroom and separate toilet that have been tastefully updated as well as the other three bright bedrooms complete with built-ins and ceiling fan in each.
Also coming off the main lounge is an additional room. It is a great separate space with flexibility to suit the needs of almost any family, the perfect multi-use room.
Additional features include:
- 4 bedrooms with 3 separate living/multi-use rooms for the biggest family or even extended family.
- 2 modernised bathrooms (ensuite is two way for easy access from the pool).
- Huge 825m2 shaded yard, fully fenced for dogs and children big and small, with lush green grass and bird life in abundance.
- Add a granny flat and maybe earn extra income: this could be possible with this much yard space (subject to approvals).
- Cubby house/fort, swing set and trampoline all positioned under trees for safe protected all day play.
- Side access with full drive through and turn around ability in backyard offering off street parking.
- Street level parking for another boat, trailer or camper on other side of the house.
- Concrete in-ground pool with automatic cleaner, water movement monitor and new pump.
- Massive paved area for parties and entertaining and doubles as a safe place to ride bikes and scooters or park boats/trailers etc.
- Sleek white kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and large enough to accommodate a double door plumbed in fridge.
- Ground level boasts the master suite, custom walk-in wardrobe and two way ensuite as well as parents theatre/study room and internal access to the expansive garage. Sleeping baby in the car when you get home??? no worries as they are safe in the car, inside the house until they wake!
The downstairs level gives you the flexibility to either:
1. Set up an office space without disturbing the family upstairs
2. Transform the master bedroom to a large living/rumpus/games area.
3. Maybe add a kitchen in the theatre room (plumbing in place behind the wall) for dual living - then possibly rent it out and pay your mortgage off faster or accommodate extended family. (subject to approvals)
- Storage galore including walls lined with shelves in garage, under stairs, large hidden patio area, plus garden shed.
- Double garage remote controlled doors with internal access to the house (large enough to accommodate an 8 seater car).
- Entire house newly painted, both interior and exterior.
- An air-conditioning unit on two levels cleverly positioned so they service most rooms.
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans or air-con and built ins/WIW.
- 6 solar panels, currently generating sufficient power to run most of the house when sunny.
- Solar hot water system offering even more money saving on power bills.
- Security screens on almost every window and door.
- New day/night blinds on all upstairs bedrooms, plus Modern Group roller shutter on front room.
- Newly sealed and silver coated roof giving many more years of protection and reflective heat effect.
- Large rainwater tank complete with pump.
- Variety of established fruit trees, kaffir lime tree, macadamia nut tree and more as well as a protected veggie planter inside the pool fence.
- NBN connected and Foxtel ready.
- Walking distance to the new Rochedale Busway Station being built soon, a variety of top schools like Redeemer Lutheran College and is also situated in the Rochedale State High catchment. Not to mention the ability to easily walk to multiple childcare centres, Rochedale Shops, IGA and many fine food restaurants.
- Quiet street with little passing traffic and friendly neighbours.
- Easy 5 min walk to two lovely neighbourhood parks.
- Perfectly positioned with easy access to Gateway and Pacific Motorway.
- Current owners have loved this family home for 16 years and are passionate about finding the right new family to hand it on to.