Boasting its modern street appeal, this warm, 1950's fully renovated character home is located on the southern side of Tuart Hill, close to the Joondanna border and only 7km to the city.
The convenient location offers walking distance to several great schools and parklands as well as a plethora of cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops including the newly redeveloped Dog Swamp Shopping centre. Only a short drive to social hubs including Mt Hawthorn, Angove Street Café Strip, Leederville and Beaufort Street, and just a stones throw to the CBD via public transport or easy access to the freeway by car.
Located on a 446sqm corner block in the well-established Tuart Hill, the moment you walk through the door to this gorgeous home, you feel warmth and openness. With high ornate ceilings and polished jarrah floors, it offers 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-in-robes, 1 large bathroom with corner spa and enclosed double garage.
The front gardens and lawns are fully reticulated and feature your very own veggie/herb garden as well as a mini orchard of mature lemon, mango, fig and macadamia trees down the side of the home.
Pick your herbs from the front veggie garden and cook up a culinary feast in your large gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar and European stainless steel appliances including a new 900mm freestanding oven. Then picture yourself entertaining your friends and family in your 2 stunning outdoor entertaining zones. At the font, a large timber deck opening out to the landscaped gardens and lawn featuring a spectacular mature Jacaranda tree. A pitched, timber ceiling rear al fresco area offers a fully covered space when shade is needed.
Just off the gourmet kitchen is a separate dining room with an ornate ceiling rose, and next to this, separated by double ten-light French doors, is the gorgeous living room, also with a decorative ceiling rose. During the cooler months, snuggle up with a hot chocolate or glass of wine next to your Vioflame built-in radiant fireplace.
The traditional sleepout has been put to excellent use by creating a spacious activity zone/study/living area, as well as incorporating the jarrah framed breakfast bar. At the opposite end, is a finished laundry and separate toilet.
With city glimpses from the driveway, 101 Lawley Street is truly your foot into the booming Tuart Hill. Whether you are looking to move closer to the city, a young family or downsizers, make this immaculately presented home, yours.
Private viewings are available by appointment
- 446sqm corner block
- Classic character home
- Fully renovated
- Landscaped, fully reticulated gardens and lawns
- Limestone rockwalls and timber slats
- Double enclosed carport
- Huge front yard with decked entertaining area
- Fruit orchard including lemon, fig, macadamia and mango tree
- Herb and veggie garden
- Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar
- New 900mm stainless oven
- Sleepout/activity room/study
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- High ornate ceilings
- Huge bathroom with spa
- Separate laundry and toilet
- Fabulous rear covered al fresco entertaining area
- Dining room
- Living room
- Security doors and window screens
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Cosy VioFlame Built In Stainless steel Fireplace
- Standalone brick and tile storage shed
- Cafes and restaurants within walking distance
- Walk to public transport and shops
- Minutes newly developed Dog Swamp and Flinders Square Shopping centre
- 7km from the CBD and easy access to freeway
- Short walk to Robinson Reserve, tennis courts and Tuart College Swimming Pool
- Huge choice of public and private schools in the area including Tuart Hill Primary, St. Keirans, St. Denis, Servite College.