Perfect for a growing family this beautifully built home offers the ultimate in indoor/outdoor living in the exclusive beachside suburb of Tranmere.
Boasting four bedrooms, two bathrooms with separate powder room and a generous downstairs retreat, this cleverly designed home will instantly appeal to a wide range of investors.
It's modern, yet warm interiors exude charm and create a comfortable atmosphere amidst stylish surrounds.
The large open plan living area is highlighted by a rustic timber feature wall and pellet fire providing magnificent heating for the entire top zone of the house. Perfect for cool evenings curled up by the fire and overlooking the spectacular night lights of Hobart city.
The central kitchen is the hub of the home featuring quality stainless steel appliances, bi-fold windows with direct access to the deck, and a central island bench which flows through to the sun-filled dining space and outdoor entertaining deck.
The upper level living areas are flooded with natural light and offer panoramic views of Hobart, Mount Wellington and the Derwent River, while a secluded retreat downstairs opens out onto a private Mediterranean style courtyard.
The home is positioned on a substantial fully fenced block and landscaped grounds, with remote entry and total security system making it the perfect haven for children and pets.
This contemporary family home provides a relaxed escape from the city, with the convenience of being only minutes away.
- Large family home with river and mountain views
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
- Pellet fire and reverse cycle heat pumps
- Alarm system, remote garage and entry
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Low maintenance backyard ideal for children and pets
- 2 Car garage/workshop, ample storage and off street parking
- Close to beaches, schools, playgrounds and shopping centres.
* Inspections currently by appointment only.