Immaculately presented, this newly renovated Queenslander offers two, fully self-contained levels on a low maintenance block only 2min from the city centre.
Upstairs, there are 3 spacious bedrooms, a fully tiled modern bathroom with built in bath - shower, open plan kitchen with granite bench tops, dining and living area, all with beautifully polished tulip oak floors, built-in robes, 2.8m high ceilings and traditional casement timber windows that capture the Easterly breezes.
The ground level is legal height with insulated and plaster lined ceilings, and offers 3 more spacious bedrooms, a modern bathroom, separate internal laundry, open plan kitchen with granite bench tops, dining and living area leading out to a dual use, covered outdoor patio or extra car accommodation. Both floors are fully air-conditioned with power efficient inverter split systems.
The house is currently operating as a share home and fully tenanted at $1,025/wk (the owner would be happy to take on the lease of the property at the current return for either one or both levels should this interest the buyer).
- 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 laundries, 3 car off street parking
- Legal height ground floor
- Fully renovated inside and out
- Options include: Air BNB / Share House / Dual Family Home / Work from home access to both levels
- City Fringe location in a popular, high demand area of Cairns, 1km from Bunnings, 1km from DFO, 1.6km to Cairns Central
- Low maintenance block.
Viewings by appointment only.