* Elevated sheltered position with delightful sea views.
* Private internal block.
* Quiet cul-de-sac street in very pleasant residential area, well away from highway.
* House is low maintenance, brick and tile construction.
* Northern aspect enhanced by a sunny north-east facing balcony.
* Light filled, cosy home with heat pump/air-conditioner (recently installed).
* Built-in cupboards in two of the three bedrooms.
* Built-in cupboards in hall and laundry.
* Separate shower.
* Separate bath.
* Separate toilet.
* Lock up garage with extra car parking.
* Walk-in storage area under house.
* Established gardens with extensive rock walling.
* Superb rental or investment property with excellent return of around $300 per week.
* Close to Primary and Secondary schools.
* Conveniently situated between the growing population centres of Burnie and Devonport.