Are you looking for a beautiful home with the perfect mix of style, comfort, practicality and location? Then look no further! Your dream home awaits you at 29 Trent Bridge Avenue, Madeley!
This generous home will leave a lasting impression with its fantastic low maintenance floor plan, ideal for first home buyers, downsizers or investors looking for that home designed with high quality features and modern style in mind.
The spacious, air-conditioned open plan dining and living areas are surrounded by large windows, creating a bright and airy ambiance. Accommodation consists of 3 big bedrooms including a Master Suite featuring ceiling fan, plush carpets, walk-in robe and adjacent full bathroom including vanity, shower, bathtub and toilet.
The newly renovated kitchen is very spacious, including breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks, HUGE walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, double bowl sink and enough room for a double fridge and still with PLENTY of storage.
The location is superb, Madeley is tranquil, yet you are within walking distance to sought after primary and high schools (Madeley Primary and Kingsway Christian College) and public transport, Kingsway Sports Reserve, Kingsway Shopping Centre and a plethora of local parklands are all at your fingertips.
Enjoy the lifestyle!
- Spacious, air-conditioned living dining area, bathed in natural light.
- Renovated, very spacious kitchen, with breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks, rangehood, gas cooktop, electric oven, huge walk-in pantry, double bowl sink, space for a double door fridge and substantial storage.
- Spacious master bedroom with a huge walk-in robe and adjacent very generously proportioned full bathroom featuring a large bathtub, shower and vanity and toilet.
- Separate room adjacent to master suite, ideal for an office, nursery or studio.
- Separate linen press.
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living spaces.
- New downlighting throughout the home.
- New carpet in all bedrooms and wooden flooring throughout the living areas.
- Fresh paint throughout the entire property.
- Separate laundry with plenty of cupboard space, bench space plus access door to rear of property.
- Double lock up garage with additional storage space.
- Gas hot water system.
- Enclosed courtyard area.
- Low maintenance, mains reticulated lawn and garden areas.
- Foxtel ready.
- Water tank.
- Solar power with maximum REBS rebate of $0.47 / kWh through to March 2021.
- Quiet street friendly neighborhood.
- Elevated position on a commanding corner location close to parks, schools, shopping centres and public transport.
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- Short stroll to local Old Trafford Park
- 3 minutes drive to Kingsway City Shopping Centre, Kingsway Christian College and Ashdale Primary and Secondary College
- 4 minutes drive to Madeley Primary School
- 10 minutes drive to Greenwood Station and Whitfords Station
- 15 minutes drive to one of Perth's most popular beaches - Hillary's Marina Beach
- 20 minutes drive to Perth CBD.