New Farm - Large - Character - Home
Superbly presented, this above average Art Deco apartment has Character, Original wooden floors, Original Features, and is located on one of the most stunning tree-lined streets in new Farm. A short stroll to New Farm Park, the river and ferry stop, Cultural Powerhouse Centre, shopping and restaurants, New Farm is of the best neighbourhood of Brisbane, closest to the City, yet can not be built out.
The property opens to a long gallery style room that could have a myriad of uses. An office, or work from home situation as it would make an ideal consultation / therapy room. It could also be made into a small nursery off the main bedroom, or as a relaxing meditation area. This flexible area runs the full length of the property and makes a perfect Grand Entrance.
- Wooden floors throughout
- Delightful decorative features
- Full Kitchen, big enough for dining area or add a kitchen island for a "chef's kitchen"
- Huge high ceilings creating light and space throughout
- Stunning cornice and ceiling design offering character and grandeur
- Full bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Back door from kitchen offering great air-flow, light and space
- Separate Living, bedroom, Kitchen and "Flexi room" offering great Flow for living - NOT rooms off a corridor like many other older style properties
- Direct Entrance area
- Separate lock up garage for one car or storage
- Plenty of on street parking
- Entire property offered in exceptional condition
- Comparable properties in the area are only 50sqm - this property is over 60sqm.
This property is a MUST SEE, and whilst the property is "character old", it is offered in a "Move In Today" condition. Easy to rent (est, rental income of $400pw), reasonable Body Corporate Fees (available to serious potential buyers).
This is older style Brisbane Living, offering an ambient and practical space to create a wonderful home.
Priced to sell at a very fair $445,000 (similar properties with an added room or very small courtyard are selling in the $500's). Well worth viewing to see the presentation and 'liveability' of the unit and the quiet location.