This is a rare opportunity to purchase a property that is positioned in one of Mount Warren Park's most sought after streets. Experience the taste of nature and rural living in suburbia. Have a fire pit and camp in your own backyard, play badminton, raise your own chickens, take a short walk to the Albert River for fishing or get some fresh mud crabs for lunch - Don't miss this opportunity!
A large family home with lots of living spaces; 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lock up garage, a rumpus room with bar, large alfresco entertainment area, and a massive fully fenced backyard with rear access to Mount Warren Oval playground and Albert River / Windaroo Creek parklands.
- Massive 1831sqm block with rear access to the Parklands
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in-robe and air-conditioner
- 3 additional bedrooms, two with ceiling fans & built-in wardrobes
- Separate showers and bath
- Vanity room
- Large kitchen with dishwasher and rangehood
- Dining area
- Large living room
- 2nd living room area
- Rumpus room with bar
- Laundry room
- Huge 8kW split air-conditioner for the whole house
- Large Alfresco outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced backyard
- Double lock up garage and room for extra cars
- 7.5 kW solar power system with battery backup (you won't be left in the dark during black outs)
- 3,000 litre rain water tank
- Two sheds for gardening and storage
- Brick fire pit for BBQ's & entertainment
- Enjoy your own fruit trees: mulberries, mango, banana, star fruit, lychee, guava, persimmon, lemonade and passionfruit.
- Three childcares available within walking distance
- Close to the Bus stop that takes you directly to Beenleigh rail station, Hyperdome shopping centre and Brisbane CBD
- Windaroo State Primary School within walking distance
- 5 minutes access to Pacific Motorway, Mount Warren Park is located in the mid corridor between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.