BEACHSIDE INVESTMENT R160.
Fabulous opportunity to purchase a rare, quiet, well located, 1062 sqm regular shaped site with potential for 8 storeys OR 10 storeys if you meet the design criteria set by the MRA only.
Very close to beach and current / future planned amenities of Scarborough while tucked away from any traffic or bustle. Ideal investment for individuals or property developers in an iconic beach side suburb with significant upside
More than just a popular beach on Western Australia's sunset coast, Scarborough is home to a local community who enjoy its unique lifestyle, with the hot tourist destination attracting more than one million visitors a year.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Experience the planned Sunset Hill, where beachfront boardwalks, picnic shelters, showers and an intergenerational skate park are all in the works.
- Enjoy the future Scarborough Square, home to the Town Square, cafes, restaurants and shops, plus new restroom/change facilities.
- The Clock Tower redevelopment will include an upgraded plaza, landscaping and a future street based public transport hub.
- The important Beach Hub playing an integral part will boast the redeveloped surf club, restaurants, cafes and kiosks, a swimming pool, lawn area and a children's play area.
- A contemporary and family friendly all seasons' destination is the goal of the Master Plan for Scarborough, facilitated by private investment and a development of key sites across the entire project area.
Currently a family run business - http://www.perthdunes.com/
- 1 owner occupied 3x2 unit with pool
- 3 self contained 2x1 holiday units
2016 annual income of $100,000 with potential for more if the 4th owner occupied unit was rented out .
Block dimensions -
Front & Rear 21.1m, both sides 50.3m.
Also open to joint venture development discussions