This is a unique property in a small boutique estate of 12 lots in a suburb 10km from the CBD.
The property has a natural outlook with large trees, reserve, falls to a creek and overlooks large properties to the rear that are protected from development. The property is at an end of a road and is a very quiet position.
Eunice Place is a new road that is accessed adjacent to 142 Queen St. This unique redevelopment pocket has 6 new houses under construction and 5 more coming. There are no existing houses in the pocket. There is a nature reserve of 1000m2 in the pocket and the property backs onto a nature reserve with biodiversity importance. Little Cabbage Tree creek is one metre from the rear boundary but the building area is flood free.
It is classified as a standard lot and not subject to the small lot code restrictions. There are no body corporate, covenant or building envelope restrictions.
The property development is well underway and titles are due early January. The new road will be called Sarah court thus the new address will be 4 Sarah Crt when completed. It will be fully serviced including underground power.
The property is in a well serviced area with the following distances to Eunice Place.
- McDowall State Primary School 1km
- Prince of Peace Lutheran College 1.1km
- Everton Park State School 1.5km
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic Primacy School 3.8km
- Queensland University of Technology Kelvin Grove 7.6km
- Queensland University of Technology CBD 8km
- Gumtree Cottage 900m
- Kindy Garden 1km
- Next Steps Kindy 2.3km
- McDowall Supa IGA 1.3km
- Arana Hills Plaza 3km
- Brookside Shopping Centre 3.2km
- Northwest Private Hospital 2.1km
- Bus stop 500m
- Oxford Park Train Station 4.1km
- Mitchelton Train Station 4.4km
- Grovely Train Station 3.3km