Upper Murray Victoria.
Lucyvale-Berringama Valley, 25km west of Corryong, 90km east of Albury-Wodonga.
A delightful north facing, 17 year old house, iron clad two bedroom home, in the beautiful Upper Murray, with potential for sleepout/studio, on 1 1/2 acres. Excellent fencing divides the property into 3 paddocks + house paddock and sheep yards, with water in all paddocks.
Very low running costs with 3.5kw Solar electricity, solar hot water and wetback wood heater. Set in the rolling green hills of Berringama in the Lucyvale valley, with a very friendly welcoming community that meets once per month. 87000L water storage, never runs out plus + 40mm pipeline to Cudgewa creek, trout fishing on the doorstep and water control from inside house. Established gardens and fruit trees. Owner taking up position interstate.
- 2 Bed, 1 bath, 2 car + potential for studio
- 2 x Large Verandah and large sun and BBQ area at rear
- Large 12m x 6m shed with cement floor, power, water and workbench and shelving and second room
- 3.5Kw Solar Electric grid connect
- Solar hot water with electric boost
- 6Kw reverse cycle Air-Con and Heating
- Wood fire with wetback hot water
- Clothes dryer fixture
- Large BIR's and 2 linen cupboards
- Ceiling fans in all bed rooms and living room
- NBN Skymuster internet up to 1.5Mb
- VAST Satellite TV and Radio reception
- Services ready for Studio/Sleepout
- Gas stove
- 2 bay implement shed
- Sheep and small animal yards
- Animal Shelters x 2, Chookshed, Woodshed
- 87,000L water storage with good rainfall, 850-1200mm, never run out
- Water pipeline to permanent creek
- Excellent fencing
- Established garden, hot house and garden shed
- Daily mail pick up and delivery
- 2 years supply of fire wood
- Neighbors out of sight.