Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of the most desired areas of Hervey Bay is this immaculately presented 3-4 bedroom family home on an 824m2 block.
Only a short walk to the white sandy beaches of Urangan/Torquay, and close to shops, Bowls club, Breathe gym, Urangan/Torquay lakes and the Botanical gardens.
Nine metre solar heated salt water swimming pool, swim the whole year.
Exposed timber beams are a feature of the high cathedral ceilings.
Built in 1993, this home is light, airy and spacious and would be perfect for a growing family or a retired couple. When position matters, this home ticks all the boxes.
- 3 bedrooms with vast master bedroom with ensuite, air-conditioning and walk-in robe.
- Two more bedrooms with built-in robes and fans.
- Rear access via double gates to council reserve.
- New Garage conversion 12/2015
- 3 separate outdoor alfresco entertainment areas.
- Modern spacious kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher.
- Optional 4th bedroom, rumpus or 2nd garage.
- Pine cladded high vaulted ceiling in living area.
- Stylish in-ground solar heated saltwater pool with full management system, glass pool fencing and gazebo.
- Air-conditioned separate lounge/dining/living areas.
- Large bathroom and laundry with separate toilet.
- Security screens and auto garage opener.
- Fully fenced large 824 m2 block with picturesque landscaping.
- Bore water and double garden shed.