This immaculate presented and fully renovated family home on a large corner block is located in the highly sought after area of Norfolk Village and won't last long.
* 4 great sized bedrooms, all with wardrobes
* Master bedroom with 2 way bathroom
* Separate powder room
* Spacious open plan living, air-conditioned lounge, dining and family areas
* Large Hosts two-pac kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double wall oven, built-in grill and walk-in pantry is perfectly centered at the heart of the home
* Private air-conditioned office/studio (ideal for small business) with own front entry and direct internal access
* New carpet, porcelain tiles, quality blinds, drapes and curtains and freshly painted throughout means everything is done for the new owners, just move in and enjoy.
Lifestyle Living Features:
Have the pleasure in entertaining under the super-sized covered outdoor entertainment area with huge dining and seating space to host the most envied dinner parties, or chose to relax in your very own private sanctuary surrounded by resort style gardens.
Other Features Include:
* BBQ and firepit areas
* 3 x 3 garden shed and private gated area for your vegetable garden and there is even room for a chicken coop
* Views from every aspect within the home overlooking the beautifully landscaped gardens that surround this oasis and admired property
* Ample space for children and pets to play in the fully fenced backyard
* Plenty of room to park a boat or caravan through the side access double gated entry
* All this on a 724m2 allotment with room for a pool and garage.
Norfolk Village is a great community with annual family events just a hop, skip and jump away held at the local sports field and a children's playground right next door. Casual stroll to Coles supermarket, local shops, medical facilities, family tavern, community and childcare centres, public transport and the highly popular zoned Norfolk Village State School. Handy to the M1 and the Yatala Industrial Estate and approximately 40 mins to Brisbane & Gold Coast CBD's, popular theme parks and shopping precincts.
Properties in Norfolk Village in this price range and with these features are under huge demand and don't last long, make an appointment to view this wonderful family home today.