This fully furnished one bedroom apartment with its heritage listed facade, offers a slice of inner city living at a fraction of the current markets price.
It's prime location on the New Farm fringe affords all of the peninsula's great lifestyle, including art galleries, cinemas, boutique retailers, cafes, bars and restaurants.
Centrally positioned on the quieter end of vibrant Brunswick Street, this immaculate apartment is a fantastic opportunity for the first time buyer or the savvy investor seeking high rental returns.
- One of a kind custom recycled timber fixtures with luxury furnishings
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage, fully integrated dishwasher and European appliances
- One underground secure private car park with ample visitors parking
- Sensor controlled custom block out blinds throughout
- Reverse cycled air-conditioning
- Separate laundry with washer dryer combo
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Minutes walk to Brisbane's CBD, James St, New Farm, plus the upcoming Howard Smiths Wharves Precinct
- Residents rooftop area with BBQ, dining space, spa, gym & sauna
- Swipe card access with fully serviced reception 7 days a week, onsite management and security patrols
- Pet Friendly on approval
- Secure building with CCTV throughout including parking area
- Public transport in abundance
- Low body corporate levies with a high sinking fund.
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase a 5th level one bedroom apartment with an abundance of features will not last long. All offers considered.
Contact now for a private inspection.