Situated high off the street, this 1920's gabled Queenslander exudes character and charm. Boasting the perfect combination of charming Queensland style with modern, relaxed family living, it is just 3km from Brisbane's CBD.
Situated on 295sqm of prime inner city land, this home is perfectly positioned in the highly sought after suburb of Kelvin Grove, and within walking distance of QUT's Kelvin Grove campus and the Urban Village, which boasts an array of shops, cafes and restaurants. It is an easy commute into Brisbane's CBD and surrounds via public transport.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a fully renovated, low maintenance, high calibre, character property. Don't miss your opportunity to make this your new home!
- Open plan living and dining seamlessly connected to the rear entertainers deck
- Large master bedroom with bay window
- Generous second bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Separate enclosed sleep out/study
- Private and secure child and pet friendly backyard
- Beautiful modern bathroom
- Separate family room
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Fully concreted under croft for storage and lock up vehicle parking
- Air-conditioning in master bedroom and lounge/dining room
- Additional off street parking.
Quarterly Body Corp Rates as at 10th October 2016:
- Admin $275
- Sinking Fund $411
- Insurance $240.