Beautiful corner property with huge verge located on the corner of Arthur street and Kennedia Entrance, Dayton. Located 1 minute from local park and newly built community centre, with the future shops in the area only 1 minute walk as well.
Verge bond has been paid of $3,500 so once home is built and verge finished you'll receive this money returned to you.
The owner has designed both a two storey home and single storey home for this block, both will suit. On top of this the owner has had planning approval completed so that you have a reduced driveway to allow for more build area and they have also had uplifted a power easement originally placed on the block, which has now increased the build-able area too.
* World class wineries on your doorstep
* Only 15 minutes from Perth Airport
* Boutique breweries
* Only 20 minutes from the Perth CBD
* Local distilleries
* Less than 10 minutes from the new Midland Hospital (to be completed by Nov 2015)
* High class local Cafe & Restaurants
* 10 minutes from major shopping centres
* Close to local schools
* Wildlife parks
* Just around the corner from plenty of golf courses and sports ovals
* 10 minutes from Midland & Bassendean Train Stations.