Drive: 5 mins to Westlake Westfield, 3 mins to st Clair village, 8 mins to beach, 20 mins to city
Walk: 800 metres to Seaton train station, 1km to Seaton high school
This gorgeous double brick; Torrens titled home offers unique features, charm and originality! Stunning renovations throughout with French doors creating a sense of elegance, classic texture and decor + a vibrant and homey feel!
Located in a fantastic location, this is an exciting opportunity to accommodate a comfortable, cosy and convenient lifestyle. The perfect canvas for your dream home, all you need to do is move in.
Property features include:
- 3 generous bedrooms with huge built-in wardrobes
- Separate formal lounge with ornate ceiling
- Large updated kitchen with ample bench space, pantry and storage with adjacent meals area
- Tasteful bathroom with separate W/C
- Air-conditioning to gas heating and gas hot water system
- Security alarm system
- Natural tone solid timber flooring + high ceilings (over 3 metres)
- Outdoor verandah + separate undercover alfresco area - perfect for entertaining
- Secure enclosed backyard + a low maintenance established garden in front and back
- Lock up panel lift door garage with additional off street parking.
Perfectly positioned to all local amenities ensuring a low maintenance, easy care free lifestyle - take advantage of this thriving suburb and maximise your growth.