Imagine Sunday morning sitting in the backyard, sun streaming while you sip your coffee and read the morning paper. The only sounds you hear are birds chirping. Yes, it's time to relax in your new home located in this prime position and peaceful cul-de-sac.
This home is not too far from the hustle and bustle of the town centre of Castle Hill. It's only a 10 minute walk to Castle Towers Shopping Centre and its restaurants, Castle Mall and the future Castle Hill Railway Station. But you are not limited to choice of transport as the proposed Showground Road Railway Station is also a short walk away, plus there are a multitude of buses to take you wherever you need to go.
This fully renovated home boasts many quality finishes:
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Freshly painted interiors
- Sunlight filled, open plan living
- LED lighting throughout
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with 40mm Ceasarstone benchtops, large island bench with cupboards underneath
- Stainless steel dishwasher, 900mm cooktop and oven
- Ducted Air-Conditioning
- Salt water in-ground pool
- Covered entertaining area
- Landscaped yards
- Porcelain tiles in main living areas, and bamboo flooring in bedrooms
- Ample storage both internally and externally
- Plus, it's just a short stroll to Coolong Reserve.
Wait until you see the king sized main bedroom. This is your own private hideaway with a walk through wardrobe made with custom joinery PLUS a huge ensuite boasting a large walk-in shower, wall hung basin, wall hung Parisi toilet and bidet, and travertine tiles. The quality of the main bathroom is no different...except here you can spend the end of your day relaxing in your spa bath, candles burning while sipping champagne.
Schools are close by...Gilroy Catholic College, Baulkham Hills Selective School, St Bernadette's Catholic Primary, Excelsior Public Primary, plus more. You are not limited for choice!
There is nothing more to do to this home but move in. This home enables you to create an atmosphere for family, friends, laughs and memories. It's the perfect lifestyle in a growing community and family friendly neighbourhood. Now is the time for you to start enjoying the ultimate family retreat with the ultimate lifestyle.
Disclaimer: The information is of a general nature only. Any person using the information is recommended to obtain independent expert and/or legal advice that is tailored to their circumstances.