Located an easy 30 minute drive from Wodonga and a short walk to the train station, post office and school, this quality built older home has just been completely renovated offering the opportunity to move in and enjoy.
With approximately 3300sqm of land there is plenty of room for chooks, sheep or a pig! The previous owner even grew palm trees - the possibilities are endless.
* Quiet area with beautiful rural outlook
* Property has dual access, is level and only two quiet neighbours
* Spacious living/dining with high ceilings
* 3 bedrooms
* 2 toilets
* All new insulation and sarking
* Bosch instant gas hot water
* Full Blackwood kitchen
* Gas stove/cook top with range hood
* Double bowl sink with water filter
* Walk-in pantry
* Tiled floors in wet areas
* Floating timber floors throughout
* Slow combustion wood stove
* Split system air-conditioner
* Recycled Murray Pine skirting
* Tasmanian Oak architraves
* Square set Gyprock
* Period glass doors
* Twin sink vanity
* Built-in robe in master bedroom
* Chook pen
* Yard with shelter and water for animals
* Rustic shedding; three have power and lights
* Low maintenance Colorbond exterior
* Town services including water and power
* Fully fenced
* NBN connected.
High demand area within easy reach of Wangaratta and three hours to Melbourne on the Hume highway or train.
The block can be subdivided (STCA) and a favorable land capability assessment has already been completed. Wangaratta council are exceptionally good to deal with and subdivision would provide a substantial return on investment.
All fixtures and fittings have recently been replaced providing peace of mind well into the future. With a concrete path all around and great external lighting your new home is ready!