- Quiet location, well positioned in cul-de-sac
- Huge 1581sqm elevated block, overlooking tree filled park
- 180m walk to pristine beaches, cafe and playground, in highly sought after "Old Quinns".
- Tranquil, tropical inspired easy care, reticulated gardens, including synthetic lawn front and back
- Massive light filled, North facing alfresco/chill out area, complete with fans, cafe blinds for all year round use, access from main living,kitchen,
- Large outdoor area, including barbecue deck area, plenty of space for playing on lawn, trampoline, cubby or pool
- Hand carved balinese wooden doors framing entrance
- River rock tiled feature inset in foyer
- 3 main zones, each zone can be enclosed via white french doors for flexible living, privacy and space for everyone
- Huge open plan kitchen, dining, living, high vaulted ceilings
- Bosch appliances, gas hotplates, long breakfast bar 4.5 m, double fridge space, lots of storage
- Perfectly positioned study/consult room at front of house with access to adjoining ensuite
- Elegant adult retreat, formal lounge or theatre room with views of park
- Large, stylish master bedroom, classically decorated with neutral, wallpaper, built in robes with resort style bathroom with spa. Positioned at
front of house away from minor bedrooms.
- Piano room, enclosed study nook with book shelf or utilised as formal dining/library etc
- White wooden louvered blinds throughout
- Main living areas tiled throughout
- Carpeted bedrooms, formal lounge/theatre rooms and study
- Modern, minor bedrooms, carpeted, built in robes
- Fresh,family bathroom double vanity and feature tiled mosaics
- Ceasarstone bench tops in laundry, overhead cupboards and storage
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Interior style, neutral, classic, modern with resort inspired charm
- Automatic remote garage, 2 cars, lots of shelving and extra storage nooks
- Doggy door
- Solar powered sensor security lights
- Side driveway to rear access
- 4.5m lock-up powered shed, positioned to rear corner of property
- Multi sub-division potential x 4 homes
- Approved plans for two storey extension
- Approved plans for architecturally designed 2 storey home to rear block
- Plenty of parking for caravan, boat, trailer and toys
- Close to beach, cafe, Ocean Keyes Shopping Centre and quality schools.
Imagine feeling in 'holiday mode', all year round. Enjoy a 'chilled out', relaxed living vibe by the sea and trees, in a beautiful, quiet location, in a stunning family home. Live the dream !
Viewing a must, will not disappoint. Please call for a viewing time and make your dream a reality.