Located just 7kms north of the Brisbane CBD, in Kedron, it is only 11 minutes to the Brisbane Airport via the Airport Link tunnel or with direct access to the M1 heading to either Sunshine Coast or Gold Coast, this property is ideally located.
Also, being 350m to the Kedron Bus Interchange, it is ideal for public transport access to the northern suburbs or the City. Medical facilities and shopping centres are nearby. Bikeways and Parklands are just a minute away and this location is desirable.
This solidly built block of 6 units, - 1x3 bedroom, 5x1 bedroom - was built in the 1970's of double brick and concrete suspended slab. All units have one bathroom and one very large lock up garage with automatic door closer and private laundry within.
When you own a property like this, you just want 100% occupancy and opportunity to grow the rental income. This building is well positioned for both.
REASONS TO INVEST:
* Returning over $88,800 in rent per annum - an attractive yield, so the opportunity of having these units in a "positive gearing" situation is very likely;
* Low vacancy - cheaper rents than newer apartments ensures this;
* Depreciation report available;
* 3 units already updated - 3 available for updating to improve rental incomes;
* Long term tenants with fixed period leases in place;
* No body corporate - all units on one title. This also offers another opportunity for investment by allowing the new owner the ability to strata the units for individual sale.
This investment will make sense to an active investor looking to make capital improvements to grow the rental income.
Brisbane City Council and Urban Utilities information available.