This newly modernised lifestyle home is fresh to the market and ready for a family or those looking to live in a village 20 mins to Sunshine Coast beaches/hinterland or commute to Brisbane. Set on 2,396 m2 half acre of land, the home has a warm and private feel to it and with the versatility of the property it will be easy to make your own grand plans. Enjoy lounging on the deck or entertaining in any of the various zones created capturing elevated views. It'll be easy to forget you're only a stone throw away from local amenities.
This home is ergonomically designed ensuring its functions are practical, functional and versatile. It truly ticks all the boxes featuring usable land and a large undercover entertaining area.
- Hiperfloor polished concrete floors and carpeted bedrooms
- Well designed large kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and Franke & Westinghouse appliances
- Plenty of living zones including an activities room with a study nook, storage and internal sliding doors to convert into a 4th bedroom
- Large bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, Caesar stone bath and benches
- Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom, louvered windows and doors leading out onto small deck
- Oversize double bedroom with 2 walk-in robes
- Roof cavity cooling system and ceiling fans throughout
- Indoor wood fired heater
- Open plan design
- Ample storage
- Quality fittings and window furnishings
- Detached studio/work shed
- Brick and tile house serviced by environmental septic system and town water. With low maintenance landscaped gardens including fruit trees and 12v LED garden lights
- Large deck and undercover entertaining area
- 20 min drive to stunning Sunshine Coast beaches, University, Maroochydore and Montville/Maleny.
The property is fully fenced with an electric gate in a quiet no through road. Mooloolah Valley is known for all of the multi-use national trails and all amenities are in walking distance including the school.
From the moment you enter the property through the royal palms there is a grandness as the home sits proudly on the hill. With neutral colours and quality stone features your builder has thought of everything for you.
Oversized residential land is selling fast so don't miss out on the lifestyle. Call for a private inspection today.