* A superb premier Beaches location within walking distance to the local school and one of the most stunning Beaches North Queensland has to offer
* A practical family home with rooms and patios that are a decent size and can fit REAL furniture in them and STILL swing a cat (apologies to all cat lovers)
* 4 bedrooms, ALL oversized (smallest are 3.4m x 3.1m plus robe). Master is big enough for a king size bed, side tables AND drawers/cot/day bed (4.3m x 3.2m)
* Flexibility of using both the rear garden AND the front garden which both enjoy privacy and stunning mountain views
* Option of using the 4th bedroom as a media
* A massive patio, so hard to find! People...we live in the tropics, EVERYONE wants the option of living comfortably outside don't they?
* Intrudaguard screens to main living area (standard security screens to remainder of house) to allow the eye to be drawn to the lovely treed backdrop and oh yes....
* A 5m x 3m in-ground pebblecrete pool from renowned pool builder RLO Pools, with tiled surround to match the patio
* Private paved courtyard off the master bedroom (giving a total of 3 outdoor living spaces)
* A study nook with USB ports to keep an eye on the kids homework
* An ergonomic contemporary kitchen with 40mm stone to the island bench, dishwasher, oven and induction cooktop with undermount rangehood. Potential for extra kitchen storage in the laundry (accessed from the kitchen) and a large pantry. Ooh, a decent sized fridge space with a fridge tap is a MUST!
* A double garage (5.8m x 5.8m) with AN ADDITIONAL STORAGE AREA at the back, so there is no need to find space for that pesky ugly shed.
* High end touches and superb attention to detail. Like 600mmx600mm tiles throughout, 1.2m wide timber and glass entrance door, fully air-conditioned (panasonic inverter cool only), both bathrooms with feature tiles, timber feature post to front porch and LED lights throughout
* Fully fenced and landscaped to a superior level, so all I need to do is move in!
So if your are saying YES! I want all that! Then this property must be inspected
This home is brand new, and built by Multi-National Award winning builder Kenick Constructions, so you have the peace of mind that your new home or investment will stand the test of time and is built to exacting standards with no corners cut!
As this home has not been occupied, you will (subject to your circumstances) be eligible for the $20,000 1st home owners grant which is extended to December 2017 (subject to Parliament ratification).
Call today for your personal inspection.