Lake Cooroibah is the perfect place for your family; no matter what point you are at on your family journey.
- Peace & quiet to unwind after a busy day
- The lake provides ideal conditions for sail-boarding, fishing or taking your kayak along the Noosa River
- Ride a bike into Tewantin. Bike path all the way along McKinnon Drive
- Walk or run along the lake shores or through the nearby national park.
Family with children:
- Playground & sandy beach less than 100 metres from your front door
- The still, shallow waters of the lake introduce young children safely to the fun of sand and water
- The kangaroos and birdlife provide entertainment and contact with nature for everyone
- School buses stop in the street.
Older couple with grown up children:
- Stroll down to the lake and watch the sunrise
- Relax on the large deck with friends and family
- Stroll along the various walking tracks.
The house itself is as adaptable as the area.
- For a young couple it's a cosy retreat, with plenty of storage room for all your lifestyle needs
- For a young family there are three bedrooms, with plenty of places to play, under the house or in the garden
- For the older couple, you have rooms for children and grandchildren to stay when they visit; the garden to explore. And a large deck to sit, relax and contemplate life.
The area under the house, which comprises double garage, laundry, workshop, and a large area currently used for play and study, has a multitude of uses, no matter what stage you are at.