You have an important decision to make. You have to decide whether to simply relax on the large deck enjoying the afternoon breezes from Lake Cooroibah, or give in to temptation and stroll down to the lake with your canoe, kayak or paddleboard and immerse yourself in the serenity it can provide. Although it seems too cliche, you really are miles from care but close to everything. Lake Cooroibah is less than a ten minute drive from Tewantin; only twenty minutes from Noosa main beach.
Family friendly living:
- Yard fully fenced – safe for young children and high enough for the most adventurous pets.
- Gates on deck to stop young children exploring the stairs.
- Aviary in backyard to keep small birds or chickens.
- Park/playground less than 100 metre walk.
- Quiet lake perfect for young children to play in or on the sandy shore.
- School buses stop in street.
- Easy care garden to leave plenty of family time (pick passionfruit while relaxing on deck).
The area under the house, which comprises double garage, laundry, workshop, and a large area currently used for play and study, could be converted to a separate living space or a fourth bedroom to cater for visitors or a growing family.
With its solar panels and water tank, this high set weatherboard house lets you contribute to looking after the environment in this beautiful, natural area.