Embrace the lifestyle with this original Queenslander style home in enviable Belgian Gardens. This charming home features three extra large air-conditioned bedrooms, one bathroom and bright open living spaces on a large 718sqm fully fenced block. Serenity abounds while relaxing with a coffee or good book on the back patio overlooking open parklands. Priced to sell. There is plenty of potential for the savvy investor or first home buyer.
A city and seaside lifestyle is available with Rowes Bay, Castle Hill, the Strand and the city close by in this popular sought after location.
- Freshly painted outside
- Polished timber floors throughout
- A large neat & tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboards
- Established gardens and fruit trees
- Traditional high ceilings throughout giving a feeling of space
- Perfect property for young home buyers
- Fully enclosed and lockable storage area underneath the house
- Ample room for a shed, pool and a boat
- Walking distance to Belgian Garden School and shopping precincts.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please call.