Embrace the lifestyle with this original Queenslander style home in enviable Belgian Gardens. This charming home features three extra large air-conditioned bedrooms, one bathroom and bright open living spaces on a large 718sqm fully fenced block. Serenity abounds while relaxing with a coffee or good book on the back patio overlooking open parklands. This property won't last long at this price. There is plenty of potential for the savvy investor or first home buyer.
A city and seaside lifestyle is available with Rowes Bay, Castle Hill, the Strand and the city close by in this popular sought after location.
- Freshly painted outside
- Polished timber floors throughout
- A large neat & tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboards
- Established gardens and fruit trees
- Traditional high ceilings throughout giving a feeling of space
- Perfect property for young home buyers
- Fully enclosed and lockable storage area underneath the house
- Ample room for a shed, pool and a boat
- Walking distance to Belgian Garden School and shopping precincts.
For more information please call.