If you are looking for a low maintenance home on a good sized block that is walking distance to a supermarket, cafes restaurants, schools and bus stop then this is the place for you.
- Cathedral style ceilings in living room
- Air-conditioned open plan living, dining, kitchen and rumpus room
- A rumpus room that could be turned into a bedroom
- Bright spacious kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Extra storage room and separate laundry
- Large timber deck to entertain on
- Room for the kids to run around outside
- Carport and two extra car spaces on the driveway
- Garden shed for all of your tools.
The home is conveniently positioned in a cul-de-sac less than 400 metres or a 5 minute walk to the new Cornubia Shopping Centre with Woolworths, a pharmacy, hair dressers, cafes and restaurants. For public transport there is a bus stop 300 metres away on Bryants Road. Less than 2km to the motorway or a 3 minute drive. It is less than a 5 minute drive to the Logan Hyperdome, and Chisholm College. It's only a 10 minute drive to John Paul College. 20 minutes to hinterland wineries, 25 minutes to Brisbane City and Brisbane airport and a 30 minute drive to the Gold Coast.
The home is ideal for a family as it is centrally located close to schools, shops and transport and would be a perfect investment for an investor as this type of property is always in demand.
All the hard work is done. Just move in and add your personal touches in time.
Contact for a personal inspection