Location ticks all the boxes in this quiet street situated a 5 min walk to either Carlisle or Oats St train station (Main Transperth bus circle route and express train to city) 3 stops to Burswood Casino or the new AFL sports stadium, 7 min walk to child care centre and close proximity to Curtain university. Located at the end of the street is Aqualife Leisure Centre with gymnasium, 25m indoor & 50m outdoor heated pools and hydrotherapy pool.
This home is strata title but there are no common walls or strata fees, the other two units are owner occupier. The home has 3 bedrooms (two with built-in robes) semi ensuite bathroom and second toilet. Family/kitchen/dining area all open and a cosy lounge room at the front of the home. The property has just had a thorough makeover with completely new kitchen, including all cupboards, Westinghouse fan forced electric oven, 4 burner gas stove with wok burner, range hood with LED lighting and double sink. All new carpets and painting inside an out. Other features include are:
* Pink Batts fully insulated roof.
* Fully ducted thermostatically controlled Carrier evaporated air-con, with reverse cycle wall mounted refrigerated unit in kitchen/family/dining area for those humid days.
* Ceiling fan in kitchen area and master bedroom.
* Gas bayonet in family room
* Gas storage hot water heater.
* Full alarm system that can be monitored with smoke alarm and emergency button in main bedroom.
* Security screens on all windows and doors and with the added security of roller shutters on front windows.
* High speed NBN service connected to house.
* Fully reticulated lawns and garden.
The home has parking for 3 cars, 2 small ones in the garage and 1 in driveway.
All work carried out by professional tradesman, receipts can be provided.
Ready to move in and view by appointment.