Location ticks all the boxes in this quiet street situated a 5 min walk to either Carlisle or Oats St train station (Main Transperth bus circle route and express train to city) 3 stops to Burswood Casino or the new AFL sports stadium, 7 min walk to child care centre and close proximity to Curtain university. Located at the end of the street is Aqualife Leisure Centre with gymnasium, 25m indoor & 50m outdoor heated pools and hydrotherapy pool.
This home is strata title but there are no common walls or strata fees. The home has 3 bedrooms (two with built-in robes) semi ensuite bathroom and second toilet. Family/kitchen/dining area all open and a cosy lounge room at the front of the home. The property has just had a thorough makeover with completely new kitchen, including all cupboards, Westinghouse fan forced electric oven, 4 burner gas stove with wok burner, range hood with LED lighting and double sink. All new carpets and painting inside an out. Other features include are:
* Pink Batts fully insulated roof.
* Fully ducted thermostatically controlled Carrier evaporated air-con, with reverse cycle wall mounted refrigerated unit in kitchen/family/dining area for those humid days.
* Ceiling fan in kitchen area and master bedroom.
* Gas bayonet in family room
* Gas storage hot water heater.
* Full alarm system that can be monitored with smoke alarm and emergency button in main bedroom.
* Security screens on all windows and doors and with the added security of roller shutters on front windows.
* High speed NBN service connected to house.
* Fully reticulated lawns and garden.
The home has parking for 3 cars, 2 small ones in the garage and 1 in driveway.
All work carried out by professional tradesman, receipts can be provided.
Ready to move in and view by appointment.