This Property is perfect for someone looking for a lifestyle block, an addition to another property, Animal husbandry, or agricultural enterprises, or someone looking for a private rural retreat.
The main gravel tree lined driveway leads to the house, which cannot be seen from the front gate, ensuring privacy.
The house needs to be seen to believed, a high quality 405sqm2, steel framed five bedroom home, two bathroom, three WC, high ceilings, dwelling with all high quality fittings.
- Main living area is open plan with kitchen, lounge, dining, and sitting area.
- Kitchen is very large with approximately 7m of bench space, has in-built Neff wall oven, steam oven, in-built microwave, warming drawer and coffee machine, in addition to the dishwasher, a De-Dietrich cooktop. Blum Kitchen cupboards with two pak paint, and stainless steel handles, numerous drawers, and a very large pantry.
- Parents retreat consists of the main bedroom, large WIR, large double shower, double bowl basin and a separate toilet. A small deck out the front and another at the side of the building. Approximate size of main bedroom area is 52sqm2.
- Remaining 4 queen sized, air conditioned bedrooms with in-built wardrobes, are located at the other end of the house with a TV room, large in-built linen cupboard, bathroom, and separate WC.
- Flooring is commercial grade strand woven bamboo throughout house, and tiles in wet areas.
- Back outdoor area, consists of large timber deck covered area, with fixed louvers and roller shades, a large Beef eater 6 burner BBQ is excellent for entertainment.
- 12m x 4m in-ground swimming pool.
- Garage six bay detached garage, 3 lock up, with two carports and a lockable bay used as a workshop area.
- Resort style Gardens with drought ready grasses, yakkus, palms, and other native Australian plants.
- 6 bay garage, carport.
- Large shed, 21m x 9m colourbond shed, located approximately 300m from the main homestead. With air-conditioned office, kitchenette, bathroom.
- Large hardstand surrounding shed.
- Property has 9 x 21,000 litre water tanks attached to the house and sheds, a small dam, and a 1000 gallons per hour bore.
- Steel cattle yards.
Please contact for further information.