This property provides the perfect blend of an entertainers delight with your own secluded private haven and affordable family residence. Sitting on a large 774 sqm block, it is located in a quiet, family friendly neighbourhood in a much sought after suburb and is within 10km of Brisbane's CBD.
- Good sized open living area suitable for the family and entertaining.
- Beautiful brushbox polished wooden floors throughout the home.
- Two concrete driveways on either side of the house with high carports, suitable for three vehicles and extra space for a caravan, boat trailer, etc.
- Fully functional kitchen with gas stove, oven, and hot water system. Also includes a brand new dishwasher.
- 3 generous bedrooms. All have new, large built-in wardrobes with mirrors, shelving, draws and hanging space. All have ceiling fans. The master bedroom has air-conditioning and a wall mounted LCD TV.
- Large rumpus room with stylish flooring. Could be used as an optional fourth bedroom with ensuite.
- Study, computer room, storage room with stylish flooring.
- Functional, open living, dining and kitchen areas are designed for entertaining. These areas have a new split cycle air-conditioner.
- New, quality timber venetian blinds throughout the home.
- Covered timber deck overlooks the beautiful sparkling in-ground swimming pool. This is surrounded by a 2m high Colourbond fence for seclusion and privacy.
- Fully landscaped gardens, surrounds and enhances the property.
- Corrugated iron roof with solar panels.
- 5000L fresh water tank, with room for a second similar tank.
- Security/sensor lights on both front entrances.
- Side access ramp which allows for easier access rather than using stairs.
- Current Pool Safety Certificate.
IF ALL THIS APPEALS TO YOU THEN YOU MUST INSPECT IMMEDIATELY.
DISTANCES TO FACILITIES:
Somerset Hills State School – 400m (5 min. walk)
Queen of Apostles – 1.5 km (4 min. drive)
Stafford Heights Primary – 2.3 km (5 min. drive)
Craigslea State Primary – 2.5 km (6 min. drive)
Craigslea State High – 2.5 km (6 min. drive)
Guppy's Early Learning Centre – 850m (3 min. drive).
Rode Shopping Centre and bus stop – Coles, Rode Meats, Gloria Jeans, etc. – 850m (3 min. drive)
Stafford City Shopping Centre – Bunnings, Cinemas, Big W, Woolworths, Lowe's – 2.7 km (6 min. drive)
Chermside (Westfield) Shopping Centre – Largest shopping centre in Australia – 4.4 km (9 min. drive).
Prince Charles Hospital – 2.5 km (5 min. drive)
Holy Spirit Hospital – 2.5 km (5 min. drive).