34 Acres With Views In Lush Noosa Hinterland.
Priced to meet the market and situated in the lush, rolling green hills of Noosa's hinterland, this fertile, 34 acre Cooran property has everything you need to create a country retreat style home, a self sustainable hobby farm or the peace and quiet of a relaxing weekender.
Enjoy magnificent 180 degree views taking in local mountains (Mt Cooran, Mt Pinbarren, Mt Cooroora), grow your own food in fertile soil, take refreshing swims in either dam, appreciate beautiful sunsets and starry nights, or locally access the Noosa Trails Network for horse riding, mountain bike riding & picturesque walks.
The cabin is cosy and solid; great for a weekend away or to live in while you build your new home on one of the three levelled house pads with views.
Ideally located, it has easy access to major centres (schools, services, shops) including Cooran (3 min), Pomona (10 min), Cooroy (15min), Noosa (30 min) and Gympie (30 min).
- elevated 180 degree views
- northerly aspect
- established cabin
- 2 x rainwater tanks (32,000 litre capacity)
- 2 x large capacity dams (5.3m deep)
- 3 x level house pads
- power access through property
- low annual council rates ($1130 p.a.)
- easy access to most of property
- fertile soils
- good rainfall area
- pasture improved, suitable for grazing or horses
- local access to Noosa Trails Network
- young, producing fruit trees
- school bus access at front of property
- fully fenced
- friendly and helpful neighbours!