This immaculately renovated four bedroom home is conveniently located to many schools ranging from Benowa state school only 1.2km away to TSS (The Southport school) only 2.2km from this modern home, and many other schools within a 2km radius.
The street appeal from this home will impress, but the view of Surfers Paradise from the living area and master bedroom will really take your breath away.
Recently renovated, this home has been constructed with fresh, modern finishings with a neutral colour palate. Relax or entertain in style with the alfresco living area featuring aluminium glass stacker doors to get closer to these amazing views of Surfers Paradise. The opened planned kitchen provides an opportunity to connect with your guests while you create a feast for them in your modern fully equipped kitchen. The butlers pantry with door provides a concealed preparation area you can use to keep your kitchen clear from clutter.
- Cleverly designed
- Recently renovated
- 4 bedroom single storey home
- 513m2 parcel of easy care land
- 4 bedrooms with fans and BIR's
- 2 bathrooms one of them an ensuite
- easy to clean floating timber flooring
- open plan living / dining / kitchen - light filled
- East facing balcony
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances - Omega Dishwasher, stainless steel Rangehood, Gas cooktop and electric oven and stone bench tops with soft closing drawers and ample storage
- Tiled balcony with glass sliders looking at the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Huge laundry
- Double Carpark
- New / near new fixtures and fittings throughout.
This property is in a prime location! A popular choice with families and couples.
- In the highly sought after inner-city Benowa/Bundall precinct
- Approx. 150m walk to a scenic lake 'Clear Island Lake'; a hidden waterside haven with walking/cycling tracks, free council gym exercise equipment, kids' playground & a safe environment for our four legged friends. Easy walk to Benowa Schools including St Kevin's Catholic Primary School, Benowa State School, Benowa State High School and Bellevue Park State Primary School.
- Easy walk to bus stop / public transport, IGA, Mrs Flannery's, Kampung Malay coffee republic and other eateries and only 5 minutes to Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre.
- Stones throw to Gold Coast's famous Botanical Gardens.
- Close to Pindara Private Hospital, Gold Coast Turf Club, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course, Evandale Cultural Precinct and Chevron Island.
- Just 3 kilometres west of Surfers Paradise, Bundall and 4.5 kilometres north west of the Isle of Capri.
- Only minutes' drive to the famous surf beaches.
- It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane with easy access to the M1, just 10 minutes away.
Water: $350 p/q
Rates: $440 p/q.