Great Block, Great Location, Great House Design!!!
Situated in one of Perth's top selling suburbs, this 445 sqm block with 11.72 metre street frontage is in a prime location in Dianella, on the Bedford/Inglewood border:
* 7 kms from Perth city centre;
* 4 kms from Mt Lawley;
* 400 meters to local cafes and restaurants;
* less than 1 km to Dianella Plaza;
* less than 2 kms to the Galleria, Morley;
* 2 kms from Chisolm Catholic College, John Forrest Secondary College and Mt Lawley Senior High School;
* 2 kms from Edith Cowan University;
* close to St Peter's Primary School (Bedford), Infant Jesus School (Morley), St Dominic's School (Innaloo) and Our Lady of Lourdes School (Nollamara);
* public library and senior citizens centre.
If you're keen on sports and the outdoors, Dianella has much to offer in the way of extensive public open space and a wide range of recreational opportunities, including a community centre, tennis courts and soccer field.
42A Cleveland Street is ideally situated to make the most of these, and other amenities. It is walking distance to Mt Lawley Golf Club, and close to:
* Yokine Reserve;
* Terry Tyzac aquatic and fitness centre; and
* Morley Sports and Recreation Centre.
Don't hesitate to call for further information.
A custom house plan is also available for the site. The beautifully spacious three (or four) bedroom, two bathroom home was designed to maximise a sense of spaciousness by fusing the internal living spaces with the alfresco and garden, it features:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Spacious master bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space
- Large second and third bedrooms
- Expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen opening to the alfresco
- 31c ceilings to kitchen, dining and living
- Scullery and walk-in pantry
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- 900mm European appliances
- 2 x 600 mm ovens
- Hobless showers
- Powder room
- Spacious laundry with plenty of storage and bench space
- Mirrored sliding robe doors
- Double lock up garage with storage
- Colourbond gutters, fascia and downpipes
- Choice of tiles or colourbond roofing
- Choice of clay or concrete paving to driveway, alfresco and portico.
Don't hesitate to call for information on specifications and a build price for the home.