Recently renovated and ready to move into.
Perfectly suited to professionals or students who want all the city has to offer at their fingertips.
* Nearby Schools and Universities: USYD, UTS, TAFE, Charles Darwin University, St Andrew's Cathedral School, Council of Catholic School, Sydney College of English, JMC Academy, International Grammar School, Coffee School, Australian Performing Arts Grammar School, Sydney Theatre School, Cleveland Street Intensive English High School.
* Transportation (within 1 minute walk): next to Central Station and major bus transits for both local and interstate services, city light rails.
* Showing steady returns in excess of a 5% yield.
* Shopping (within walking distance): Haymarket, Paddy's Market, Broadway Shopping Centre, Chinatown, Queen Victoria Building, and many other wide range of shops (from books to computer, to clothes).
* Entertainment and convenience (within walking distance): wide range of restaurant, cinema, library, banks, government offices, large corporation building, Darling Harbour.
Invest or live in - either way you can't go wrong with this unique opportunity.
Strata levies ($1079/quarter), Council rate ($233), Water ($185).