$355k for this 3 bedroom solid block home with new bathroom and backs onto the lake.
Vacant Possession! Email or call to make an appointment any day THIS WEEK!
Situated in the original and much sought after part of Caravonica, Lake Placid, this perfect family home directly backs on to the parklands with sweeping water views and is a short stroll to the picturesque Lake Placid Recreation Park.
This property feels like home with a clean, open plan and spacious layout ready for you move straight in and put your own stamp on it. Ideal for a young family who enjoys the outdoor lifestyle of Far North Queensland with no rear neighbours, and perfectly situated near schools and the shopping centres of Redlynch and Smithfield.
Or if you are looking for an investment property, it is a solid, low maintenance house built in 1986 with a strong current rental return of $380pw and has immediate interest from the rental market.
Let's look at the features:
* 3 Bedrooms all with split system air-conditioning
* Freshly painted with new modern blinds and light fixtures throughout
* Updated kitchen and dining area leading out to the patio
* Spacious, tiled, open living area with Big Split System Air-Con
* Gorgeous fully renovated bathroom
* Big yard at both the front and the rear, fully fenced, perfect for children and pets
* Super patio out the back capturing the cool water and mountain breeze
* Security screens throughout the home
* Handy drive through access to the rear - room for the boat out back!
* Close to schools, shops, restaurants, public transport and parks.
Hurry to inspect this one, as properties in the hidden gem of Lake Placid are selling like hotcakes!