Commercial Developer’s Doorway to Booming Burpengary
A range of non-residential land uses may also occur in the General residential zone, depending on the precinct, and provided they are appropriately located and well designed. Non-residential uses include:
- community activities - such as a child care centre, club, community care centre, community use, educational establishment, emergency service, health care services, place of worship; and
- small scale retail and commercial activities when they are clustered to form a neighbourhood hub - such as food and drink outlets, hardware and trade supplies, office, service industry, shops, veterinary services.
- Medium and high-density housing including apartments, townhouses.
One of the last larger properties on the main road (Station Road), Burpengary to offer numerous options for Developers.
Acquisition of this property would also provide access to the last large property on Station Road Burpengary - 15,480m2.
The property offers two road frontages, 25m of main road and 80m of a public access road, which has a signal intersection to control traffic flow. The 80m public access road is built to Council specifications and will provide easy access to the eastern side of the property while minimising traffic flow.
- 5 minutes walking distance to a major shopping centre;
- 2 minutes to bus stop;
- 15 minutes to train;
- 2 minutes to library, sporting fields;
- 10 minutes to public school;
- 2 minutes to private school;
- 10 minutes to Bruce Highway (freeway);
- 30 minutes to Bribie Island and Redcliffe beaches;
- 50 minutes to Sunshine Coast beaches;
- 15 minutes to University at Caboolture;
- 30 minutes to new University being constructed at Petrie;
- 55 minutes to Brisbane.
The property has a sturdy three-bedroom cavity brick house with a stand-alone ‘rumpus room’/office/retreat plus a large double garage and could be rented for over $380/week.