Developer’s Doorway to Booming Burpengary
2,979m2 property, zoned General Residential zone - Urban precinct in an Urban Neighbourhood.
The zoning categorises developments on this site as 'self-assessable' based on advice from the Moreton Bay Regional Council.
Zoning allows for:
- Medium and high-density housing including apartments, plexes, row or terrace housing, townhouses and managed communities.
- Minimum site density of 45 dwellings per hectare
- Building height between 8.5 metres and 27 metres.
- A range of non-residential land uses:
o Community activities - such as a child care centre, club, community care centre, community use, educational establishment, emergency service, health care services, place of worship; and
o small-scale retail and commercial activities when they are clustered to form a neighbourhood hub - such as food and drink outlets, hardware and trade supplies, office, service industry, shops, veterinary services.
One of the last larger properties on the main road (Station Road), Burpengary to offer numerous options for Developers.
Acquisition of this property would also provide access to the last large property on Station Road Burpengary - 15,480m2.
The property offers two road frontages, 25m of main road and 80m of a public access road, which has a signal intersection to control traffic flow. The 80m public access road is built to Council specifications and provides easy access to the eastern side of the property while minimising traffic flow.
- 5 minutes walking distance to a major shopping centre;
- 2 minutes to bus stop;
- 15 minutes to train;
- 2 minutes to library, sporting fields;
- 10 minutes to public school;
- 2 minutes to private school;
- 10 minutes to Bruce Highway (freeway);
- 30 minutes to Bribie Island and Redcliffe beaches;
- 50 minutes to Sunshine Coast beaches;
- 15 minutes to University at Caboolture;
- 30 minutes to new University being constructed at Petrie;
- 55 minutes to Brisbane.
The property has a sturdy three-bedroom cavity brick house with a stand-alone ‘rumpus room’/office/retreat plus a large double garage and could be rented for over $380/week.