Surrounded by pristine rainforest with views of the sea and cool breezes, this large 946m2 elevated block is located in the Leonards Access cul-de-sac comprising quality homes on large blocks. This north facing block (Lot 21) offers the opportunity to work with your builder to maximise the views of the sea to the east, cool breezes flowing up the mountainside, and tranquil sunsets over the McAllister range to the west.
Positioned in a blue chip location at the top of Kewarra Beach, this great family location is in close proximity to schools (James Cook University, Trinity Anglican School, Smithfield High and Trinity Beach State School), shopping centres (Clifton Beach Shopping Centre, Campus Shopping Village and Smithfield Shopping Centre), Paradise Palms golf course and Trinity Beach restaurants. Just 5 minutes to beautiful Trinity & Kewarra beaches, the block is located 20 minutes from Cairns City Centre, 10 minutes to Palm Cove and 45 minutes along the spectacular coastal road to Port Douglas.
This tranquil block, with nature on your doorstep, offers unobstructed views and a convenient location on which to build your dream home!
- 946m2 (with a covenanted vegetation triangle of 117m2 at rear)
- Wide frontage (26m)
- Smithfield Conservation Park to the rear
- Covenants preserve the natural environment and quality homes surrounding this lot
- Dimensions - Front: 26m, LHS: 45m, RHS: 42m, Back: 18m
- Soil Test classification ‘S’ – as per survey carried out and available on request
- Land (contour) survey also carried out and available on request
- Benching permissible
- All services (water, power, sewage)
- Preliminary house designs available on request
- Views of the sea from top half of the lot.