Need 2 Houses on the same block?
If you think this house is un-affordable, think again. This is an amazing opportunity to own 2 houses. This home features a 3x1 home and a "just completed" beautiful 2x1 ancillary dwelling.
There are so many options with this propperty you can rent one out, or rent both out, go halves with someone else and each have your own dwelling, it can be a large family home. You could move the Grandparents in, or the kids out, or better still, rent out one and save on your mortgage.
Or why not sell mum and dads home and pay off the mortgage sooner.
There are so many options with this property.
There's the potential to earn up to $2600 per month if you rent both dwellings.
Located in a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac, this property is an easy 10 minute walk to Midland Gate shops, is close to buses, trains and both the Roe and Ried highways. It has everything.
This property has a massive 4kW solar panel system (that's 20 solar panels) so you'll save a fortune in energy costs.
- Are fully insulated
- Have reverse cycle inverter air-conditioning
- Have modern kitchens and bathrooms
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms
- Have their own laundry's and clotheslines
- Have gas cooking and separate gas hot water systems
- There is parking for 3 cars, but can accommodate 6
- The property is low maintenance, and the entrances to both dwellings are at opposite ends of the property giving amazing privacy from one another.
The 2 dwellings are not fenced apart so it can be used for family living, but can easily be fenced apart for rental and also be given its own entrance and car parking.
The main dwelling has:
- Excellent security with a back to base alarm system, security gills and roller shutters
- An amazing front garden with a low water reticulation system giving you a private beautiful leafy view from the front windows
- Ideal for big families with kids and pets
- Includes plans for a new living area for the Main Dwelling making it even more spacious
- Still plenty of outdoor space to entertain and have those family BBQ's.
- Midland is the one of the most up and coming area in Perth
- Close to the beautiful Swan Valley and Perth Hills, so there's always something to do
- Property prices have increased in Midland because of its access to services and demand is growing
- With the new St. John of God hospital and university, just to name a few, Midland really is exciting an area to invest in.